A easy day trip to neighboring Belgian cities such as Bruges and Brussels. A trip to cross the Border from Amsterdam to see the monuments, markets, eateries, town centers and scenery along the way. Below are the options.
Bruges - 157 miles (253 km) from Amsterdam
- Brussels - 127 miles (204km) from Amsterdam
- Both the Capital of Belgium and home to the European Parliament
- Brussels features attractions from centuries past and the present.
- Visualize the modern Architecture of the gleaming European Parliament headquarters.
- The handsome lines of the Royal Palace
- famous sights like the Manneken
- Pis Fountain.
- Experience the well-preserved
- UNESCO-listed medieval town center
- Enjoy the compact city's canals
- historic Gothic Style buildings and imposing Merchant's houses
- Walk the narrow streets through Markt and Burg squares or hop on a Boat cruise through the canals.
- Other highlights; the Basilica of the Holy Blood and The Flemish Primitive art collection in Groeninge Museum.